The login page is available at this link https://myportal.scsonline.ca/. If you are already logged in, you will be directed to the home page.TIPS This tutorial includes visual followed by instructions. The instructions are numbered to make it easier to find the areas they refer to in the visual. Look for the corresponding numbers in the visual.
If this is your first time logging into the portal, click on “Create / Reset Password” to create your password before logging in for the first time. (See number 4 in image)
1. Your username will be the email address used to create your account on My Portal. Type it into the Username field. This field is not case sensitive.
2. Type your password into the Password field. This field is case sensitive. You can make sure you have typed your password correctly by clicking the Eye icon on the right side of the field.
3. After typing your username and password, click the Login button located below the Password field.
If your login is unsuccessful:
- Double check that your information is entered correctly.
- If you have copied and pasted your login information, make sure there are no spaces before or after your username or password.
- Ensure that the Caps Lock key hasn’t been accidentally pressed.
4. If you don’t remember your password, or it is no longer secure, click on “Create / Reset Password”, located next to the Login button.