Adult Case Management (ACM)
Case management at SCS is a collaborative, inclusive and individualized process. We work towards goal setting, planning, advocating and exploring available community resources to support the achievement of personal outcomes. This service is offered in Ottawa.
Region served: Ottawa
The Adult Case Management Team at SCS is here to help adults with a developmental disability who were referred by Developmental Services Ontario (DSO). The team supports individuals and their families in developing a plan to meet their needs and to find available opportunities, resources and services within the community.
The Adult Case Management Team will support you:
- In creating an individual support plan to meet your immediate and future needs
- With referrals to services and supports in the community
- In providing assistance to navigate and coordinate services and supports
You must be referred by Developmental Services Ontario (DSO)
After you have been referred by DSOER, a member of the Adult Case Management team will contact you to discuss your request.
Related documents or important resources:
- Community Options Guide for Adults
- Creating Good Life in Community: A Guide on Person-Directed Planning
- A Guide for Youth and Adults in Transition and their Families
- Life After High School: Community Participation
- Telephone: 613-748-1788
- TTY: 1-855-777-5787
- Fax: 613-748-1018
Not included in this service:
ACM does not offer residential services or day programs.