respiteservices.com in Ottawa
Region served: Ottawa
respiteservices.com in Ottawa is hosted by SCS. It is a secure website with tools that match you with Direct Support Providers who can provide respite. This service is available to children and adults with developmental disabilities and/or autism in Ottawa.
- Children and adults with developmental disabilities or autism in Ottawa and their families
- Complete registration and receive approval
- Find and hire a Direct Support Provider
Family Registration – If you are interested in accessing respite information and services in Ottawa please complete the family registration form:
To access the network of Direct Support Providers, families may be eligible to receive funding from one of the following programs:
- Special Services at Home (SSAH)
- Assistance for Children with Severe Disabilities (ACSD)
- Families may also use their private funds if they meet SCS’ eligibility criteria
Related documents or important resources:
Tel: 613-748-1788 ext 240
Not included in this service:
Each Direct Support Providers is independent from respiteservices.com and SCS. They are engaged by and paid by the family.