Recreational Respite – August 2021 Summer Camp Programs and Respite Supports
We are a new local autism therapy centre that provides one on one support for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. The CORE Learning Centre is driven by the belief that each child is unique and as such, their therapy should reflect that. From individualized programs, reinforcers and therapist teams – everything we do is centred around providing an inclusive and compassionate environment for all our clients. Our highly trained team, led by an accredited Board Certified Behaviour Analyst, implements programs using applied behaviour analysis (ABA) techniques to give each client the tools to grow.
Eastern Ottawa Resource Centre is working in partnership with the Caring & Sharing Exchange, to provide school supplies for children in our catchment.
Bags for high school students are also made available by the EORC.
For more information, please see the Back to School supplies flyer.
We all share the same dream for our children—a life filled with friends, joy
and opportunities. As a parent of a child with a disability, you already have
a lot on your plate. But there are things you can do NOW that will make a
huge impact on your child’s future.
Some discussion topics include:
• Canada Recovery Caregiving Benefit (CRCB)
• ODSP benefits, increases & income and asset tests. ($896 – $1169)
• Disability & caregiver tax credit recaptures. ($16,000 & $10,000)
• Legal guardianship & powers of attorney
• Wills, Henson Trusts & estate planning
• Dying without a will or Henson Trust
• Using life insurance to fund Trusts
• RDSPs and anything else you’d like us to address
Click this link for registration details
A free webinar for workers and families by Dr Michael Cheng will take place on June 16th 2021 from 12pm-1pm.
For more details, please see the Save the date flyer.