Sorry, this entry is only available in French
- Are you experiencing postpartum distress, depression and/or anxious moods after the birth or adoption of your baby?
- Would you like an opportunity to share with other women experiencing similar challenges?
- Information Session for partners and supporters
In this eight-week group you’ll:
- Discuss postpartum depression and/or anxiety symptoms in a safe environment.
- Explore the impact on self and family.
- Learn and practice tools for coping and recovery.
- Learn about healthy communication skills to build better relationships.
- Develop skills to relax and increase positive thoughts while decreasing negative thoughts.
- Discover the relationship between thoughts, feelings and behaviours.
- Discover ways to recapture joy in life & relationships, especially with baby.
- Explore parenting messages and the importance of attachment.
Please see the attached flyer for registration information
FRIENDS for Life is an evidence-based prevention program proven to be effective in building emotional resilience and teaching strategies that are practical and useful for coping with times of worry and change. These are important skills that can help children cope with stress which they can use throughout their life.
- Are you worried about how parent conflict is affecting your children?
- Would you like to minimize your children’s exposure to conflict?
- Are you looking for concrete ways to deal with high stress situations between you and your co-parent?
In this six-week course you’ll:
- Learn the skills needed to improve communication.
- Learn methods to manage upset emotions.
- Learn how to use non-reactive behaviours with your co-parent and children.
- Learn positive approaches to parenting that will support your children’s emotional health.
- Learn about the impact of ongoing conflict on children
Please see attached flyer for registration information
We invite you to join us on Wednesday April 1 from 10 to 11:30 am at Bethany Hope, 820 Woodroffe Avenue to discuss supports and services for adults (18+) on the autism spectrum.
Please note that due to the growing concerns about the current pandemic situation regarding COVID-19, our staff and client’s health and well-being are very important for us. With that said, the Transition Awareness Group (TAG) session with Martha Beach, scheduled for March 18th 2020 at Service Coordination Support, has been cancelled.
You are invited to register for our information session on Technology Solutions For Your Housing Plan scheduled for Wednesday, March 18, 2020.
Click on this link to register now: https://scsonline.ca/en/info-session/
(please note that the information session scheduled for Thursday, February 27, 2020 has been cancelled)
Ottawa Newcomer Health Centre, in collaboration with University presents 6th annual Multi-Cultural Health Fair April 18 10:30-2pm.
Please see flyer for more information