View larger map: https://goo.gl/maps/boyEMxosJcTokPy5A
1400 St. Laurent Boulevard, Suite 507
Ottawa, ON K1K 4H4
In October 2022, we will be moving our Ottawa office, including Developmental Services Ontario Eastern Region, to 1400 St. Laurent Boulevard, Suite 507.
Like a number of other organizations, the series of events that have taken place over the past few years, triggered mainly by the pandemic, has led us to rethink our office space. After consultation, we agreed that moving to a new location on St. Laurent Boulevard would allow for a better use of our resources, by reducing our footprint and moving to a new space that is half the size of our current office space on Montreal Road.
We had specific criteria and requirements for our new location, the main goal being to continue providing quality services in an accessible and welcoming location for individuals and their support network who need to meet with us in person.
New Office Key Features:
- Easy access from the Highway 417 (close to highway and off ramps)
- Close to public transportation (OC Transpo station at St. Laurent Shopping Centre)
- Free and accessible parking
- Accessible features such as elevators
- Accessible resource room for drop-ins (without appointments)
- Natural lighting throughout the office
- Smaller office space that is better suited to our needs
- Ability to share workspaces (sharable open and closed office spaces)
We will send out an official announcement once our move is complete in October 2022. Please note that there will be a period during the move when our old office will not be accessible. We will post a message on our website and social media at that time.
For any questions about the move, please contact Christiane Gauthier, Administrative Supervisor by email at email@example.com or phone at 613-748-1788 ext. 226.